Nov 26, 2007

i was wondering what the fuck artefacts are (refer to the very happening tagboard)
i realised it was referring to my little piece of art ( ie the heart shape in the below post)

this person is obviously a retard
from my secondary school

who is either a jealous small fry in school who had no brains nor beauty

or simply a useless piece of crap wasting our tax money subsidising her secondary education.
no idea of what is good spelling of english and have no life

i had wanted to ignore it but YOU KEEP FLOODING MY TAGBOARD
and ANOYOMUS IS NOT CORRECT SPELT! URGH! HOW MANY TIME MUST I REMIND YOU? or is that you special name for a special you?

GOSH I BET this retard doesn't get my insults half the time. plus the fact You still can say that shin is a bitch yeah, hurhur. thanks. I'm like TOTALLY BITCHING ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW. sometimes i wonder how did i ever ended up studying in the same place as retards like that. In close proximity consider that!! your retardedness may just have filtrated through my hair EW it's so gonna fray because of your stinky brainwaves that have no use but meant to be degraded and mashed up into brainmash to be made into dog backside wipes!! YES. I truly in my deepest honesty believe that it is so. some people are just simply stupid and should all be wearing a tag that says BEWARE of this retard BUT THEN AGAIN You simply DO NOT NEED THAT because every action and words the spew out of your bigfat ( no I've never seen it but i imagined it to be) swollen shithole just prove that you are. some people are just sad that's life and I'm so sorry You are such as much an irritant as wet toilet seats

okay time sink
bye
exams are not done. and i bet this retard never smelt an A in the entire life before, okay, at least no in english