Back from a break*
here's the korea pictures with some funny comments from friends haha. ( click on me. ps/ it's the winter sonata place! like really! I look like a bigbarfbag)
I jotted down so many notes throughout the 8 days that I was there, hoping to translate them into a little journal you guys can read with pictures all over. However, my laziness got the better of me and I pretty much figured out that I shouldn't spend 3 hours blogging and resizing photos to put on a blog that no one really read. If you were that close I would have told you about Korea already. So there. Haha. Okay, just kidding. I will do it, only for the fact that I had been diligently jotting notes EVERYDAY there.While i brave the harsh winds and snow in Korea for an entire week, I miss every bit of our sunny island. SERIOUSLY! ( stop complaining my room is warm, J! I love every inch of room 88) and I missed every friends' meeting including gg to lim's house! How i wanted to meet up with you girls. and at J's, where the new boyfriend ( not mine, the sister) appeared!
Getting back and missing 4 days of lessons was not easy, Geez i am not even half done catching up and there's like endless things to study and do already! Assignments assignments, I wish I could just leave it. And slack but it would just make me who I was before whom I utterly hate and people like that make me feel disgust.
I gotta work harder than I ever did, just to prove to myself that mediocre is really NOT me.
maybe it's time you do that too? Even not for yourself, for the sake of your loved ones, your friends who care for you and God who says you can be the head and not the tail. I wish things were like before but who am I to decide lives of others, hor?
On a depressive note, I dont have any plans for summer yet. fuck. arg!
Club work is getting more as SBS day draws nearer. I just feel THERES SO MANY THINGS THAT ARE BEYOND MY CONTROL! why can't the world just say yes to me and everything that I ask? I hate this world.
The week that I was not around had not been easy for my man. But I was back just in time for Vday. made a nice heartshaped orea cheesecake ( YES I MADE IT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I can't even cook rice without turning it into porridge. I call it the power-of-love-that-drives-stupid-women-to-do-crazy-things-beyond-her-talents) but i got a balloon flower in return, it's pretty worth it.

I love you and everything that you are, J! you're hundred times more a man than any of the other guys that I've met. ( yeah i had a sad life) So treat me better or I swear I will fart into your pillow and bed everytime I'm over. HAHA!
I'm tired people, its almost 12am and I'm still in the same attire since 8:30am. If you're bored, which i figure you MUST BE since you are resorting to reading my blog, go watch cashmere mafia on youku.com
it's women in power. whoohoo
ok. I am really ending here byebye!
ps/ have a motherpainful ulcer at the side of my tongue that HURTSLIKEABITCH everytime I eat. God I'm sorry for getting bigger by the years, but it's new year. let. me. eat.
pps ( or is it pss?)/ left side of my jaw hurts and its giving me a headache... i'm dying! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
byebye.