i'm really pretty amazed my blog is so popular that i get weirdo shit like this.
Apparently, I've always thought the "Rachael Lee" tagging on my tag board is my girlfriend.
from left: Syl, Em, Cheryl, Rach and me
Though it wasn't her style of writing...but , i didn't think much about it ( thought she was trying to be funny). It turns out that Rach didn't even know of my blog until 2 days ago!! ( the weirdo shit , hereby nicknamed as WS, tagged long time ago) Thanks to Sylvia lim great observations hahaha.
We have a few suspects ( ok i know WS you are reading this but like, totally, who cares)#1: Yz . Whom rachael immediately went to interrogate, which was rude btw. I trust that he is not that kind of person.
#2: Liu JL. ( rach u know who HAHAAHA)
#3: Rachael Lee from Fairfield sec 4I. Though i really do not know her and I have no idea how would she end up at my blog.
Hence the 'real rachael lee' tag.
like really. I'm REAL TOO!!!!!!
i'm the real deal!
Yes whatever it is, i'm not offended lah. this WS is pretty harmless other than trying to pretend to be my friend. and sylvia's ( sylvia> hey ??????). Just a little sad, i mean, i would want people to know that I'm Shin because i really have nothing to hide? ( okay, perhaps some eye bags, dark eye rings and pimples )
I should really update more often. I would want to , but examinations are like THIS CLOSE and I've no time to facebookie and bloggie as often as i want to. SEE!! I TAKE MY STUDIES SERIOUSLY. well, i pretty much have no choice.
ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE FINALLY DONE AND NO MORE!!!
LIKE YOU CARE!!!!!!
BUT I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU!!!
Though yesterday a certain irritating pig and his friend came and disturb me. with talking and loud music. SERIOUSLY these people are old and STILL studying. dabao like mad. SADNESS LOSER!!!!!! I'm mean but i hate him. sigh. why are some guys just sooo irritating. the only nice things i ever heard him said about any girl is either she is damn hot, she has nice legs, she has nice figures or she is damn sweet. Or that the girl is damn cute i wanna know her, you know her???? intro leh! .
WHOLE MIND ONLY LUSTFUL THOUGHTS. PUI! PUI! and one more PUI! ( yah. I'm full of angst. SO WHAT!!!!! I like )
Okay. I'm playing 7 hand poker with james now. It's the most fun game on MSN you should try it sometime. Meanwhile, WS , do keep us entertained ;)
Much loves people!!!!!!!