Feb 29, 2008


feel so bored and lonely when there's so many things for me to do


but no one to do with


movies to catch


and no one asked me


dinner to eat


but no company


Met up with the girls yesterday, and it was so nice despite the pumpkin soup. I just wish we could hang out more, and that i wish that i could be a better friend to you all, but i don't know what to do? Its like i dont have to be the one there all the time, although i really want to, and like totally have no ability/time to. its frustrating. but I'm glad i could tell you girls all about my life, and the downs of it and never get judged.

I woke up at 1pm today to do club work, and then did one lecture of viro. still have 3 lab reports and 5 more lectures to go. whoohoo. no life no life! and i didnt get called to watch e movie when i thought we were gg to. double sadness. ( ps/ no need to apologize. i'm not even upset at you two)
and i miss my boyfriend whom i had not met the whole week. I MISS HIM and he hasn't even replied my two sms i sent a few hrs ago.
yawns.
i hate my life, if there is even any!!!!!