
Usher in the new beauty please!
see a total change in style. but i've added some pink and white crytals like thingy on it, so it wont look so, 1970s oldshanghaidays brownish colour. in fact it's really light ( 95grams) and thin ( 15mm). It comes with a WHOOHOO 3.2Megapixel camera ( all the photos below are taken with this phone) and is a great mp3 player. I got it all for .....
$0! yes i signed up for a 2 yr plan and it cost me nothing. so tadah. I pretty much love it.
and i went for a $28 haircut today which looks the same as before. yeah. whatever.
and a bike! i bought a bike today i was filled with bloody ugly stickers like ROCKY and MOUNTAIN BIKE ( + colourful stripes in neon colours + fugly eagles) I tore them off obviously. I decided on a unprecedented adventure ride back to NTU hostel from my humble home in jurong west.
here's where it all started
see, no ugly stickers anymore whoohoo. I rode to Jurong point ( already panting like mad at this point) even thought its still jurong it was further than i thought . blah.
so here's the familiar supper place!
extention where i got my dinner. look my basket is filled with food, and a pair of shoes.
all ready to award myself for finishing this bloody adventure.
ride ride ride. and got down and push. push. push. and ride. the gear came loose and the whole bike was so heavy to ride. i just dont know what was wrong? geez i should've gotten a guy to come with me . sigh. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!! all the way i kept thinking about the amazing jurong bak ku teh i had in the afternoon ( hungry). IT WAS AMAZING whoohoo. btw, please do not eat the one at the newly opened outdoor foodcourt at Jurong point, that bakkuteh sucks my toes.
i swear it tasted damn nice despite the unflattering picture.
ok and after what seems like a thousand miles and another 5 million blackcats workers I've met along the way who kept oogling at me cos i was wearing shorts ( i swear never to take this route alone again), I finally reached hall!
parked safely!
happy!! just got a new phone and i dont know how to rotate this. just rotate your head lah, it looks as cute in any angle.
Safe and sound. but many assignments to do and some table cloths to wash ( don't ask. i'm cleaning up shit. in every sense! )
ps/ got a surprise plant from fish in facebook, thanks! it made me smile! :D
pps/ i love you J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!