A rather simple week of routined school life.
Instep ( exchange) results are out...waiting for GIP results now.
Life's like that. Always say your academic is not the most important thing in life you must always just fight for what you love and follow your dream yadayadabullshit. People still look at your bloody GPA and it doesn't matter if you're the least passionate/ most apathetic / least active/ least enthusiastic person in school. No, you're a 4.7? Nah, go exchange lor. Doesnt matter if you actually hate school or hate Singapore ( well, no one will actually know) the fact is I really feel like I actually will represent my school/country well but no, my GPA sucks so it doesnt matter anyway.
Life's bullshit.
On a happier note, I pulled off my marketing presentation rather well today! it was " a perfect answer" as quoted from my tutor. Thank you, except it's not graded.
Andddd I bought like the CHEAPEST coloured contact lenses ever. It's like $18 for a pair of 2-toned lenses! Cheap hor!!!! I bought brown, in a bid to motivate myself to wear my lenses more often. Will take pictures soon!!! :D Tell me if you wanna buy too ya, I be your agent, but must treat me Kopi. k k k ? But it's some unknown brand lah, Encore Colours lol. Aiya can use can already lah.
Ok i know you're like totally bored with my post cos I totally dont have photos of myself just looking pretty or whatsoever. I need a new nose that's why. It's getting too fat and round for my liking. hurhur. wait till i marry rich tycoon then say lah!! haha.
Instep ( exchange) results are out...waiting for GIP results now.
Life's like that. Always say your academic is not the most important thing in life you must always just fight for what you love and follow your dream yadayadabullshit. People still look at your bloody GPA and it doesn't matter if you're the least passionate/ most apathetic / least active/ least enthusiastic person in school. No, you're a 4.7? Nah, go exchange lor. Doesnt matter if you actually hate school or hate Singapore ( well, no one will actually know) the fact is I really feel like I actually will represent my school/country well but no, my GPA sucks so it doesnt matter anyway.
Life's bullshit.
On a happier note, I pulled off my marketing presentation rather well today! it was " a perfect answer" as quoted from my tutor. Thank you, except it's not graded.
Andddd I bought like the CHEAPEST coloured contact lenses ever. It's like $18 for a pair of 2-toned lenses! Cheap hor!!!! I bought brown, in a bid to motivate myself to wear my lenses more often. Will take pictures soon!!! :D Tell me if you wanna buy too ya, I be your agent, but must treat me Kopi. k k k ? But it's some unknown brand lah, Encore Colours lol. Aiya can use can already lah.
Ok i know you're like totally bored with my post cos I totally dont have photos of myself just looking pretty or whatsoever. I need a new nose that's why. It's getting too fat and round for my liking. hurhur. wait till i marry rich tycoon then say lah!! haha.
possible option
But I like my dog always. skinny or round! Presenting to you, SPARKY the SEXY SINGER . The 1st loud sound is erm ME, its the catalyst for her to start. yah enjoy.