Aug 28, 2008

A long day

at school. Just got home.

Had a tiring day, I don't know to say happy or not. I guess people will never be the same when they are together after some unhappiness even though it is supposedly resolved.

I think I'm kinda uptight on monetary matters, esp when with friends, like sharing stuff etc. It's not that I am stingy or what, but I believe that if it's a group effort, it's a group contribution , not one person. I'm willing to pay, if we all pay the same. You think so??? Oh well, it may make me seem like a miser, but I've been keeping track of all my expenditure since a few weeks ago so as to control my spendings.
Like what they say in mandarin, talking about money spoils relationship, so what to do?

ZI DONG LAH!!!!!

ie. DO IT BEFORE PEOPLE ASK LAH right?
sigh. some people NEVER get this, and these are the people who will call me a miser.
Pui.

My havaianas broke this afternoon. I have to dirty the sole of my left feet despite buying a $4 glue that didn't help to glue it back.

Riding on the best moments of 28th August, my marketing tutor told a group to stop their presentation midway and this was "the first time in 10 years of teaching i (he) had to stop a group during their presentation". Monumental! ( it was a definite fail if they are taking HW111, but I guess the group tried lah, very poor thing)

AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD

SUNDAY 10pM @ CENTRAL
SINGAPORE DREAMING

BESTEST OF THE BEST LOCAL FILM EVER. YOU GOTTA WATCH IT I SWEAR.

note, you might not relate to it if you are.... ( from feedbacks i got)
1. a rich bitch
2. don't stay in heartland
3. don't have parents who are the hokkien speaking type and are old
4. not singaporean
5. extremely happy living in singapore

But if anything, you'll love this heartwarming film about love, home and living in Singapore. I'm sure you'll know someone who will relate to it as well. So do grab a friend or a family member and catch it on sunday night:)

I cried my hearts out....especially when the mum was talking about when she was younger, she loved and sing and her husband will bring her to sing. But after marriage and having kids, she no longer knew what is music, what is singing and it just brought out so much sentiments for me because of my own mother....who gave up so much to raise me and my other 2 siblings up, singlehandedly. It's never easy, and I'm so fortunate to be sufficient , having a Uni education and going for holidays etc.

oh well, you'll understand when you watch it!

:) such a long post.

I should shower. tata.

ps/ happy birthday Jess!

pps/ I hope we're neat, J!