Behold behold! I had went on my trip to Qian Hu Fish Spa and back.
Firstly ah I must say that Jacq Goh is officially the most HUMJI person on earth okay. hahaha! Alright, though I did managed to persuade her to place her fragile feet into the pool. It was great fun!
There's a free shuttle bus to Qian Hu and it's every 15 mins interval, very convenient! We took stupid videos while waiting for the bus " Repeat after me, Jacq, I...will....conquer....my...fear." and then the bus filled with ah peks came and we boarded and laughed all the way to the place. Mainly because we replayed the videos and realised how retarded and digusting Jacq sounded. ( like damn act cute can....)
The fish farm is very fun! Many many fishes to see, though majority are mainly spending their pitiful lives staring into space doing nothing. So sad! 
I don't want to be a Qian Hu fish ever! Plus there were very very small and cute prawns and crabs!!!! The crabs are like 5cm big? They are call red cherry crabs and they are constantly touching their front like below their eyes. Looks like they are rubbing their tummy!! ( James' favourite indulge)
We took the photos using Jacq's camera and as usual, she takes another 10 years to upload so by the time she does, we had all forgotten about this trip already. But no worries, I took some photos while we were feeding the fishes. with our feet.
CLICK!
It's only $10 for 30mins. Plus free GOOD MORNING TOWEL AND SLIPPER!!!!You will spend the first 20mins giggling and laughing and then enjoy the last few mins only hahaha. Let me break down the experience.
we place our feet in to the small fishes pool. There's another pool with bigger fishes, say about 10x the size ( they must have eaten ALOT of smelly feet....great for army boys) We were so intimidated by their sheer size that they might bite our toes off so we went to the small fishes. They are seriously crazy they swarm to your feet immediately and started nibbling like they haven't eaten for days. It is really very very ticklish at first!! We laughed like mad! Jacq was so scared cos it looked like leeches on her feet hahahaha.
So anyway after a while i decided to try the big fishes. The small fishes feel like a painless ticklish version of pins and needle while the big fishes just feel like fishes nibbling. haha. It's like many small rollers on your feet! It was after this that we began to enjoy the small fishes one.
Overall it's rather fun if you are not like SUPER ticklish kind la! good fun plus you get to see the stupid looking fishes around too.
And look what I got at CCK mrt!
:D haha v cute right! I bought the mushroom and chicken pie for only $1 on sale, not bad!
At the end of the day, headed home to watch the F1 Grand Prix and James came over. My FIRST ever F1 race I've watched and it's really pretty eventful and exciting! I didn't understand alot of things though, oh well. I might even go down to the next time it's here!
So that concludes my sunday and I had a late night sleep and was feeling super tired today :( Slept during Neuro lecture. I couldn't understand most of it anyway, miss japanese can't articulate her words enough for us to understand and the notes is horrible. YAWNS.
So many many things to do ahead. Marketing project, internship applications and my entre minor interview coming up next wed!
I might have someone to go to summer school with me...to Berkley. 8K in total for one module and one month of stay! But Berkley! It's near San Diego and whoohoo San Diego ZOO! Can't wait! San Diego Zoo is love!!! But 8K and that's not even including all the coach bags I wanna buy!
-_-
Don't stop never give up!
Can't wait to meet my gfs up this week. many birthday excitements!! ooooo!
ps/ bought berms at THIS FASHION TODAY! and Geok bought a dress. NOT CHEAP LOR! WAHLAO my berms like 26 bucks AFTER DISCOUNT can and her dress is 28. look how far they had come so far.
haha we spent a loooooooooong time in the changing rooms!
Have a good week ahead, and don't be too uptight with the china made products...you need to eat ALOT of it to have anything happening.
Sep 29, 2008
Sunday love!
xoxo, shiiiin