Dec 16, 2008

Camera luuuuve

I just got my new Canon E1 Powershot Camera from James!

Thanks love for the Christmas present :D - super happy- I'm going to take photos everyday while you're away!

And James took the liberty to take some test shots on the camera first....

haha! Just being himself. It was damn funny when I on the camera and saw all these pictures!


SEE even the box also so bloody cute right!?


It totally matches my netbook



It's a toy!
A really expensive toy!

yes I totally love it. glam hor my hair

I was deciding between the pink,the white and the Powershot A1000




I'm glad I got the white one instead, the pink is not as pretty as you see in this picture lor. It was a off-peachy colour which looks sickly. -_-
and the other one, A1000 is too metallic for my liking.

Anyway James got a Canon Ixus and he loves it, apparently guys, Sim Lim still sells the cheapest! More so than Sitex. So do go to Sim Lim and BARGAIN YOUR WAY!!



Alright it's almost 2am, and I have classes at 9am later one. Gotta Snooooooze. NIGHTS :D