It's rainy and what a nice day to sleep isn't it?
I guess so, since now I am stuck home because after arranging an outing for a few days and checking out the movie timings etc, my gfs decided to pangseh me just one hour before I head out! For the record, I have made a silent resolution to NEVER organize another outing for the girls anymore. foolish me.
Ok, that aside, let's see what's up (with ME) recently.
Entre minor
OBS was skin damaging intensive camp. My arms are seriously blotchy now, it's gross even though it's my own. EW.
Check out my glam photos:
I just completed my first module, EN101, and project is a feasibility study with another 50% ( i think) of final grades from an accounting test! ( accounting, me? Geez!!!)
We had fun in class over the week...
looking deformed.

For our proj, my group did on SunOven, it's a solar powered cooking appliance that does not require any fuel or electricity. Just place it in the sun and it can bake or cook your food like normal, except it takes about 10-15% longer. We are obviously not targeting Singaporeans who mostly stay at apartments, but mainly the villagers in Indonesia ( my group has 3 indons).
Isn't this great? It saves the most of the poor families up to 70% of fuel costs and its very green with no greenhouse gases emissions. Besides it helped to create jobs for HIV positive women in South Africa by allowing them to set up a bakery using SunOven. It's fantastic :)This weekend was a good rest for me and the rest of the class because we had worked so hard, kudos to my group of hardworking peeps! Next week a bigger proj is coming up, so we aren't going to get much sleep i think. -_-
So I used this weekend to catch up with my dearest boyfriend. We went out on friday to watch " The day the earth stood still" and it was absolutely horrid. To think James still insisted on watching it despite its 24% ratings on Rottentomatoes.com. Initially I thought with Keanu Reeves ( cute cute cute) and Jennifer Connelly, the show would at least be decent but NO! Even that couldn't save the horrible plot.
Therefore, do NOT watch it.
Yah, this poster, remember!

Yesterday, we ( uh huh I know la, again, but we never meet the whole week can!!! ) went to check out the new Jurong Point, and it's really pretty huge with many retail and food places woots.
My favourite is this Stationary Island just opposite NewYork NewYork selling super SUPER CUTE Korean stuff like diaries, notebooks, pencil cases. You gotta check it out!
even selling this diary that I had bought for myself and Jacq>>> ( JACQ I CANT WAIT!)

loves!!!!
:)
Till the next update, which I suppose will be next week cos' I'll be bloody busy!
Oh and the meeting with my gangmates on thursday was AMAZING! I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE, TOTALYY!! Jacq please upload the pics soon! MUACKS!
bye !


